ADMISSION TO 5 YEAR EVENING PROGRAMMES FOR THE SESSION 2022-2023 - JEEDEC
- Online application form is required to be submitted through online portal, which will remain available as per notified schedule . After filling the form, the candidates are advised to take a print of the application and keep the same for record.
- Candidates can make Only One Application. Multiple or incomplete form shall be summarily rejected .
- APPLICATION FEES IS PAYABLE BY ALL CANDIDATES THRU ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY MODE ONLY AT THE LAST STAGE OF SUBMISSION .
- Once the application fees is reconciled with Bank, the Online Application Form can be printed by candidate within 24-48 hours of submission and then only his form submission is confirmed.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate, to ensure that he/she satisfies all eligibility criteria for the particular programme, as mentioned in the website and submit complete and correct information in the University admission portal accordingly.
Scanned copies of the following documents (150 dpi colour in pdf format) are to be uploaded along with the application. The maximum size of the uploaded file should not exceed 100KB. In case any such is of multiple pages the same should be scanned as a single pdf. All scanned documents should be properly legible. Illegible supporting document may lead to cancellation of the candidature without any further communication.
- Candidates will have to appear for an entrance test at one of the nearest selected centre ,i.e. Kolkata, Durgapur or Siliguri (subject to sufficient number of candidates applying for the same centre.Alternately, he/she shall be offered their next city preference)
The following documents are to be uploaded during the document uploading process on portal,as applicable:
(i) Image files of your very recent passport size colour photograph and signature.( 25-50 kb size ).Candidate will have to preserve and produce this photo for admission and other purposes at the University always.
(ii) Final Mark-sheet of Diploma in Engineering Examination.
(iii) SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PwD Certificate issued in the name of the candidate by competent authority of West Bengal,if applicable
(iv) Admit-card / Certificate of Secondary (or Equivalent) Examination for Date of Birth Proof
(v) Mark sheet of Secondary (or Equivalent) examination
Note: Appearing candidates shall not upload any marksheet at this stage.Final year students may also apply, but their admission / studentship will be cancelled unless they submit their final result by 30th October 2022.